Why go to an attorney, when the attorney can come to you?
You’re going to spend, on average, about $150.00 to go to an attorney’s office and have a will made. If you need a deed, that’s going to cost you anywhere from $150.00-$250.00. The same trend applies across the board. Not to mention the time that it takes to set up an appointment, meet with an attorney, and then wait for him/her to call you.
Here at TN Legal Docs, we know how important your money, your time, and your legal needs are to you. Our attorneys have over 30 years of experience in drafting legal documents, understanding client needs, and most importantly, seeing that those needs are met.
Our goal is to provide top quality legal services at virtually half the price. You don’t have to drain your bank account or move your schedule around with us. We’re here to serve you.
“But couldn’t I just go to one of those other big legal sites and make my document there?” Well, yes you could. But here’s how TN Legal Docs is different:
First, our attorneys are licensed Tennessee attorneys with years of experience in Tennessee law and document drafting. Second, and most importantly, an actual, real-life attorney will personally prepare your document for you. Most of those other sites are completely automated. An actual attorney most likely never even looks at your document.
Our main service is, first and foremost, to help you. Whatever you need. All you have to do is ask. If you need something specific, here are a few of the services we offer:
- Get Your Will or Trust Made.
- Let One of Our Experienced Attorneys Draft a Contract for You.
- If You Need a Deed, We Can Get That Done.
- Durable Power of Attorney? No Problem.
- Custom-Made Lease Agreements. Perfect for All You Landlords Out There.
- Title Opinions, Purchase-Sale Agreements, Rent to Own Agreements, Etc.
If you need it, we can get it. It’s as simple as filling out one of our detailed submission forms and you’re good to go. But don’t worry. Our attorneys take lawyer-client confidentiality very seriously here at TN Legal Docs. That’s why any information you submit will be encrypted and 100% confidential.
How Does It Work?
So how will TN Legal Docs ensure that your legal needs are met quickly and without breaking the bank? Well here’s a quick overview:
- First, find the tab at the top of the site that corresponds with your particular legal need. If you need a will, a trust, a deed, a contract, etc., find the tab and click on it.
- You’ll be re-directed to an “information submission” page. On the submission page you’ll find a set of instructions and a form to fill out.
- Next, simply fill out the form and requested information and hit “submit.” The information you submitted will then be sent securely to one of our experienced attorneys who will review it and immediately start working on your document.
- After you submit your information you will be redirected to the payment information submission page via Paypal (100% secure) where you will enter your payment information.
- When your payment is received, we’ll finalize your document and forward it to you via your chosen delivery method along with a simple set of instructions on what to do next.
And that’s it!!! We guarantee, once your payment is received, that you’ll have your document within 24 hours (via email) or within 48 hours (via U.S. Mail-although delivery times may vary using U.S. Mail). The one exception being a Title Opinion…those can take up to 72 hours.
Think of it this way, you could go to an attorney’s office, pay $200.00 and have to wait two weeks for the same thing that you can get here for half the price and in a far shorter time frame.
Remember, you don’t have to go to an attorney. Let one of our attorneys come to you.
Oh Yeah, one more thing……….GO VOLS!!!!!