A deed is a legal document wherein you, the Grantor, transfer property to another person(s), the Grantee. A “quit-claim” deed is a deed that does NOT come with the protections afforded in a warranty deed (See Warranty Deed section for more).
Read the following instructions and submit your information. It will be sent, securely, to one of our attorneys who will then will review the information and prepare your Last Will and Testament. You will be charged $50.00 for a Quit-Claim Deed WITHOUT a Title Opinion. You will be charged $150.00 for a Quit-Claim Deed WITH a Title Opinion.
When our attorneys have finished preparing your Quit-Claim Deed we will forward it to you per your selected method of delivery. It is extremely important that you review the document as soon as possible. We understand how important your legal document is to you. That’s why we’re going to give you 48 hours to contact us if you’d like us to make any changes, amendments, or alterations. If you contact us within the 48 hour time frame any of those additional services will be free of charge.
Again, when you receive your Quit-Claim Deed please review it thoroughly. We will include an additional set of instructions on finalizing the document that you must follow in order for your Quit-Claim Deed to become legally valid. But don’t worry, the additional instructions are easy and simple to follow.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Name of Owner: Enter the first, middle, and last name of the current owner of the property.
- Name of Co-Owner(s): If there is a co-owner of the property enter their name here.
- Description of the Property: Please provide a detailed description and/or location of the property in this area. For example, “the property is located in [city], [county], [state], [zip code],” OR “the property is located at 111 Main St., Townsville, TN 38XXX.”
- Title Opinion: This is a process where we, the attorneys, check to make sure the current owner(s) have good, legal title to the property. We also check and see if there are any leans and/or debts on the property.
- Email/Mailing Address: Please include your email and mailing address and check which method of delivery you’d like to use.
- Miscellaneous: You may include any additional information you’d like us to know in this area. If there are more than two current owners of the property, include their name(s) here.