You’ve got an agreement, that is fairly complex, what do you do now? You put pen to paper….right? Well, yes!!! But instead of you doing it yourself, let one of our experienced attorneys prepare the contract for you. This way you’ll know, without a doubt, that it is legally binding. Whether you’re the person making the offer or the person accepting it, our contracts will fit your specific needs and ensure that the agreement is followed.
Samuel W. Hinson, Esq.-Creator and Founder of TN Legal Docs
A contract is a legal document that contains an offer, consideration for the agreement, and an acceptance. A legally valid contract will bind both the Offeror (the person(s) making the offer) and the Offeree (the person(s) accepting the offer) to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
Read the following instructions, enter your information, and hit “Submit.” Your information will be sent, encrypted (i.e. really securely), to one of our attorneys who will immediately get to work on your document. You will be redirected to a PayPal secure payment submission screen where you can enter your payment information.
When our attorneys have finished preparing your Contract we will forward it to you per your selected method of delivery. It is extremely important that you review the document as soon as possible. We understand how important your legal document is to you. That’s why we’re going to give you 48 hours to contact us if you’d like us to make any changes, amendments, or alterations. If you contact us within the 48 hour time frame any of those additional services will be free of charge.
Again, when you receive your Contract please review it thoroughly. We will include an additional set of instructions on finalizing the document that you must follow in order for your Contract to become legally valid. But don’t worry, the additional instructions are easy and simple to follow.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Your Name: Enter your first, middle, and last name.
- Name of Offeror(s): Enter the name of the person(s) making the offer.
- Name of Offeree(s): Enter the name of the person(s) accepting the offer.
- Nature of Agreement: Describe the nature of the agreement between the Offeror(s) and the Offeree(s)
- Specific Terms and Conditions: Include any additional terms and conditions that you would like included in your contract.
- Email/Mailing Address: Include your email and mailing address.
- Delivery Method: Choose your preferred method of delivery.